Monday, August 12, 2013

What do I believe?

I believe that all people should have access to an education, of their own choosing, in a safe, self-fulfilling and enjoyable atmosphere.

I believe that all people should have access to an education because all people should have their opportunity to grow, to learn and to achieve success as well as reach their personal goals.

I believe that all people should have a choice about their education. Everyone should be able to receive training in a field which maximizes their own talents, ideas, and causes them to grow intellectually and emotionally.

I believe that all people should be able to receive an education in a safe environment. All people should be able to receive an education in a location where they are physically and emotionally safe in order to maximize their ability to learn and grow.

I believe that all people should be able to receive an education that is self-fulfilling and enjoyable. If an education is not self-fulfilling or enjoyable then the education is not used to the owners full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment